Payline Payrolls Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Action 1998 and subsequent revisions thereof.
The type of information we may collect about you includes your: name; phone number; e-mail address; feedback; customer satisfaction surveys; information about any transactions carried out between us or in relation to this website, including information related to any purchases you make of our goods or service; information you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or e-mail notifications; site usage information, using cookies and page tagging techniques including java script.
We will never collect sensitive information about you.
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
• send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by e-mail or post or similar technology
• send to you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you by post, or where you have
• specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology.
• Provide other company’s statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
• We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing, or any other purpose
• You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may either expressly agree in advance our use of your personal data for marketing purposes or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. Should you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out and no longer be contacted for marketing purposes then please click here. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. Our email address is set out below.
We may disclose information about you to the extent that we are required to do so by law (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent revisions thereof).